jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2007

Speaking

Dialoge 1
Phoning a friend
Sergi's dad Hello?
Marc Hi, It's Marc. Is Sergi there please?
Sergi's dad Er, yeah, hang on a minute. I'll just get her. Segi!
Sergi Hello?
Marc Hi, Sergi. It's Marc. Do you want to come round tonight? I'm going to watch
a film
Sergi Yeah, OK. What time?
Marc About seven o'clock
Sergi Ok. See you later!
Dialoge 2
Making arrangements
Sergi Hi, Marc. I've got a new DVD. Do you want to watch it with my?
Marc Yeah, of course. When?
Sergi How about Friday night?
Marc Sorry! I'm busy. I'm going to a sleepover at Jen's hause
Sergi I'm free on Saturday afternoon. What about you?
Marc I'm not doing anything
Sergi Great. Let's meet on Saturday, then. Do you want to come round to my house at four o'clock?
Marc Yes, all right. See you then
Dialoge 3
At the ticket office
Ticket clerk Hello
Marc Hi, id like two tickets, please.
Ticket clerk Certainly. How old are you?
Marc I'm fourteen and my sister is eighteen
Ticket clerk All right. So that's one adult and one child. That's 12.50 althogeder, please
Marc Ok, Here you are
Ticket clerk Thanks. Here's you change and your tickets. Enjoy your visit
Dialoge 4
Asking for trabel information
Marc Hello, a return ticket to Exeter, please
Sergi Ok, but you need to change a Didoct
Marc That's fine. How long does the journey take?
Sergi About two and a half hours
Marc How much is a return ticket?
Sergi It depends. How old are you?
Marc I'm fifteen
Sergi Well, you need a chil's ticket, then. That's 23.15
Marc Thank's
Dialoge 5
Apologing
Farmer Hey! Boys, hang on a minute
Marc Oh, no. I think we're in trouble
Farmer I saw you leave the gape open
Sergi Oh, I'm really sorry. We forget to close it
Farmer If you leave the gape open, my cows will go into the other realise
Marc Oh, Sorry, we didn't realise
Farmer Well, can you remember next time, please?
Marc Ok. We didn't mean to cause a problem. We'll go and close it
Dialoge 6
Agreing and disagreing
Marc What's your favourite computer game, Sergi?
Sergi I really like Sim City
Marc So do I. I think that it's a great game
Sergi Do you know the game quake?
Marc Yes, but I don't like it
Sergi Naither do I. It's too violent. Simulation games are better
Marc Rellay? I don't think so. I prefer adventure games or sports games
Dialoge 1 of the third term
Asking for permission
Marc Dad, can I go swimming with Anna?
Dad Yeah, Sure.
Marc Cool. Oh, and then can I go to the cinema?
Dad No, you can't
Marc Why not?
Dad Becaus it's Wednsday night, and you've got school tomorrew.
Marc Ok. One mor thing, can I borrow some money?
Dad Yeah, Ok. I'll lend you 10 pounds. But I'll only lend you money if you promise to tidy your room when you get back. Here you go.
Marc Ok. I will. Thanks, dad.
Dialoge 2 for the third term
Asking for and giving advice
Marc Hey, Sergi. Are you Ok?
Sergi No, I don't feel very well.
Marc Why, what's wrong?
Sergi I've got a headache
Marc Have you taken an aspirin?
Sergi Yes, I have but I still fell terrible.
Marc Well, you should tell the teacher. You really shouldn't do PE
Sergi Yes, I suppose you're right.
Dialoge 3 for the third term
Talking about preferences
Mum Where do you want to go on holiday this summer?
Sergi Er, I Know, l'ets go to Spain!
Mum Spain? I'd rather go to Scotland
Sergi But it's cold there. Why can't we go tho the beach?
Mum We could stay at a campsite
Sergi No, I don't like the idea
Mum Well, how do you fany staying in a castle?
Sergi Yeah, that's a great idea. We've never stayed in a castle!

No hay comentarios: